Friday 3 October 2008

More Love!!

Wheeeee!! A second parcel came in the mail yesterday! I'm a happy camper! haha :)
I came home after sitting through 6 hours of crit, sleeping through 1 and a half hours of history lecture, and one whole night without sleep to see my name written on the board!! My heart skipped a beat even though I was dead tired and exhuasted. So I went to the guard house immediately, but not before putting down all my barang barang, digging out my camera and taking a picture!


This time round its love from Chek!! hee look at the box covered with stamps hehh.



It's speedpost ok! The postage must have costs a bomb :(


More goodies for Huixian!!!! yayy!


Haha Chek sent me a little keychain with my name on top which she and William got for me during their trip to Penang to visit Will's grandparents. It says 友谊万岁! haha damn old school right, like the kind of presents we used to get for our friends when we were in primary school! But I like it a lot, easily the best thing in the parcel :) The present is very Chek, simple, a little bit orbiang, hahahaha but very very sweet, genuine, and very meaningful! I likeeee :) I'm using them for my dormitory room keys now! So when I open my door everyday, I'd think of you Chek! haha :) Chek sent panadol too! Cos I complained about the hospital being very far away and that there are no pharmacies around here! Heh..


Then there's bah kwah too!!! Omg, individually vacumn packed pieces!



And I just had to lay all the food down on my bed and take a picture of it. Look at the insane amount of instant food Chek sent haha. My fav's the instant porridge, especially the duck flavour one. My ah ma always cooks it for me whenever I stay home for lunch. ahhh I miss my ah ma :(
Haha yea so that almost sums up what Chek sent me. I feel very loved :) Thank you Chek, and I love you!!

No comments: