Monday 6 October 2008

My roomie eloped with her boyfriend to Busan over the long weekend, leaving me alone at home for 4 days and 3 nights! I woke up and saw this stuck on my table haha.Anyway being nice as I am, I decided to clean up the room so that roomie will get a surprise when she comes home to a spanking clean room!
This is our room before the major clean up. hahah check out the mess!
My table
My bed with a million things piled on top.
And this is after half a day of packing from 2am to 6am! (yes i packed in the middle of the night, im nocturnal haha) I cleaned up the common window ledge we shared, usually to put the shared items like fruits, water, tissue etc.
I dug out all the hangers and hung up roomie's jackets and coats, and folded the clothes that were strewn all over her bed, and hung them up neatly.
I hung up my own coats too! and finally made the beds, the first time since we got here? haha usually we are so busy rushing to class we don't even bother to fold the blankets, since we're going to use it again at night haha.

After packing, I swept and moped the floor, packed my cupboard and did a bit of laundry. And now the room is so clean and neat and I feel so domesticated! haha : )

No comments: