Sunday 26 October 2008

I had the girls over in my room for dinner this evening cos I finally managed to borrow a pot! Plus we were kinda paralysed from the hike the day before. So we ended up with a scrumptious dinner of abalone and chicken porridge with egg, hot and sour soup and chinese seafood soup! Despite them all being instant, they were still delicious and a really good and much needed break away from the outside food we have everyday.

The chef and the hungry people waiting for dinner!

Abalone and chicken porridge, with eggs (donated by yingying) for added fragrance and to thicken the porridge (my brilliant idea muahaha!) I know it doesn't look appetizing in the picture, but the porridge was so heavenly! The pictures don't do it justice larh!

Muahaha, yours truly, the sponsor of the evening's meal!
Mel the very satisfied customer!

Oriental seafood soup

Hot and spicy soup!
All the instant food pictured above were from the package that Chek sent earlier on. Thanks Chek! I reall enjoyed them : )

No comments: