Tuesday 14 October 2008

Crit day

I realised i have yet to blog about crit day! So here goes...

I had my first official crit in Hanyang on thursday! Submission and Crit were on the same day so we went back to wash up at 9am in the morning despite working overnight the day before. Overall it went quite well and it was quite an experience. There wasn't an official list of presentation sequence so the tutors just called up random groups as and when they liked. Plus there was one particular smart alec prof who spoke more than he should and kept showing off. It was like the groups presented for 10 mins, and the prof goes on to reiterate what the group had just said and then goes on to give his critique for the next 20 mins. And this goes on for every single group! But I think he was quite interesting and insightful, and he studied under Peter Eisenman! Anyway, I was the official photographer for the day, albeit a self-declared one! heh.. I just hogged on to Sky's camera for the whole day and started snapping away.

Check out my 10cm high heels hahaha! I almost couldn't make it to school. Had to sit down and take a break twice throughout the journey to school.. and on the way back to the dorm I had to walk barefooted cos the shoes were really killing me!




What people do when they're bored during crit...

Or when they didn't sleep the night before...

No comments: