Saturday 20 September 2008

Mentor-Mentee Outing + Haircut!

My mentor brought me to Ewah for a haircut today :) She's a really pleasant and helpful korean lady majoring in English. When I told her I needed to go for a haircut, she went online to the forums to research for a reputable hairsalon, and asked all her friends for a good place. So we ended up at a salon called Marshall, in front of Ewah Women's University (that place is well known for beauty shops and shopping!). I ended up buying my first ever pair of super heels, 10cm tall! hahah :) Bought a t-shirt for my brother also cos it's his birthday on the 28th of Sept!


before the haircut!

after! haha still very much the same :) And that's my Hanyang student ID card!
After the haircut we met sky and adeline, as well as this other korean friend of ours, majoring in mechanical engineering. He's a really really kind guy, and funny too! Makes me laugh a lot :) We went to the area in front of Hongik University, well known for the bars and clubs. But, we ended up in a cafe instead haha, with rocking chairs and swings as seats! Throughout supper I kept thinking to myself that Jordan, my korean friend looks like some superstar, but I couldn't pinpoint who it was exactly, until I came home and googled, and told Adeline about it. Then we both concluded that he looks like Andy Hui!! hahaha check out the resemblence mann.

So with that, I ended my day feeling very happy, both with the haircut, and the wonderful company!

No comments: