Monday 22 September 2008

I spent my first overnight in studio on Monday, and I felt so miserable. And it didn’t help that my eyes were watery and my nose wet and runny. I exploded at some people, because I felt like they didn’t understand what I was going through. But its because I’m always like that when I’m sick, feeling vulnerable and miserable, and therefore highly irritable. So I’m sorry to all the people who had to bear the brunt of my misery. Be patient with me alright?

After studio I went back to the dorm to sleep until my roomie came home. I was in so much pain I had difficulty standing but the hospital was really far away and there were no pharmacies or clinics around. I was tossing around in the bed because the pain in my stomach was really too much to bear, until I reminded myself that at times like these, I should just pray. And it was only after I prayed that the pain subsided and I fell asleep. I’m still sick now, down with a bad cold and sore throat. And the weather is starting to turn harsh already. Today I left the dorm with a cardigan and scarf, and still I felt really cold in studio :( My nose and fingers felt frozen. Gosh I’m so not prepared for the sudden change in the weather. I should do some autumn and winter shopping soon…

No comments: