Monday 10 November 2008









I took these on the way to school today. The trees have already turned into vibrant shades of red and yellow. Every morning when I walk to school in the chilly winds, the crisp leaves will be falling off the trees. And that's when I will think of the girls most. Sometimes I can even imagine hearing anna or pris squealing " ahhhh so prettttyyyy!!!!" with anna going on to pick up a leaf.. And not forgetting Shun's manly voice.. and charm and steph's laughter. How nice would it be if we could experience this together. I'm really falling in love with Korea. I really want to stay here, but I know I'm never complete without my family and friends, so see you girls when we're all back in Singapore! Love you girls!

*know you're going through a rough patch prissy, but rest assured we'd be supporting you with prayers, love you so much hifey!

No comments: